We, the undersigned members of the Cambodia National Rescue Party (CNRP), herevy sign and declare to:
1. Stand determined by the spirit of the CNRP which will not betray the people who voted for it.
2. Keep up the work for change towards democracy and firmly ask for free and fair elections in July 2018.
3. Call on the authorities to release HE Kem Sokha and all political prisoners, stop all threats and acts of repression against leaders and activists of the CNRP, land defenders, environmentalists, release all prisoners of conscience and give up all charges against them.
4. Urge authorities to give citizens the freedoms enshrined in the Kingdom’s Constitution as well as in diffferent international declarations concerning human rights, civil rights and political rights ratified by Cambodia.
5. Keep and protect the current structure of the CNRP: HE Kem Sokha is still the Party President, HE Pol Ham, HE Mu Sochua, HE Eng Chhay-Eang are still the three Vice-Presidents and the same goes for all the colleagues that have been voted for in our last congress. Likewise, S.E. Son Chhay is still the head of CNRP’s MPs.
6. Call on all CNRP members to be strong and remain loyal to the leaders, not to fall into the trap of various promises set up to attract local elected officials to betray their own consciences and the will of people who voted for them.
7. Remain strong in our cause. As representatives of the people we strongly believe that the current tense political situation will be relieved and won following the strong interventions of international actors.